Who should buy Helix
- The one who doesn’t know which comfort level(firmness scale) to choose. Helix will ask you several simple questions about height, weight, sex, behavior then give you best mattress.
- The one who has different sleeping behavior, like husband prefers firm feeling while the wife prefers soft or medium feeling. Helix can get this customized.
- The one who likes a very cooling mattress, pure memory foam mattress will sleep hot, especially heavy people. Helix is the coolest among these three.
- The one who has back pain and need awesome support from the mattress.
- The one who needs a soft feeling, just like sleep in the cloud. Only Helix works, the other two are medium feelings mattress.
Who should buy Dromma bed
The Dromma bed is not available anymore
- The one who like being hugged by memory foam, this is a 12″ high-quality mattress, and it’s ranked as the top of our best memory foam mattress list. don’t miss it if you want to pick up a memory foam mattress under $1,000.
- The one who want a mattress with a long trial period, the industry standard is 120 nights, not enough, try the Dromma bed, as long as 200 nights.
- The one who both want the bouncy of latex and the comfort of memory foam, the top latex layer can push you back, which is friendly for sex.
- The one who wants more than one firmness scale to pick up. Most of the online mattress we reviewed before only has 1 comfort level, they do this to save cost because the medium feeling mattress can satisfy most people if you are good with medium feelings, we recommend another great mattress, Leesa, and we wrote a post on Helix vs Leesa vs Casper.
Who should buy Saatva
- The one we don’t believe in us. And the one who really like traditional innerspring (pocket coil) mattress.
- Saatva seemed to be too good, they promised a lot on official site. But too good to be true. People love it first eye but will regret after buying, see our bad reviews on Saatva mattress. Every mattress has bad reviews, but, Saatva lies.