Nectar Mattress Review
This post was last updated on July 12th, 2019
Nectar Mattress Introduction and Short Review
The world needs people to be at the top of their game, alert, energized and ready for each day. This is only possible with a night of very good sleep. Never before have sleep scientists realized and communicated so clearly the critical importance of proper rest and the contribution provided by the right sleep surface.
The average person needs at least seven hours and for a child, nine to even twelve hours of quality, uninterrupted sleep is recommended. Nothing is more important in achieving this than the right bed, constructed of quality, non-allergenic, and healthy sleeping materials, crafted to provide the medically correct support. Impressed by a premium mattress we recently tested, we have chosen to share our review of NECTAR, which is one of the stronger performing mattresses in the history of our testing and reviews(Rank#1 in top 20 mattress).
It also provides some of the most revolutionary practices we have observed in their support of an extended trial period (365 night), unusually long warranty period (lifetime) and companies focus on customer satisfaction, which includes replacing the removable premium cover or replacing any NECTAR bed which shows any form of mold or bed bug activity anytime during its lifetime of use.
The bed possesses some peculiar aspects, such as being quite firm, yet preserving a very soft and cozy top layer feel. The use of very premium medical grade and hypoallergenic foams has made NECTAR well recognized for their award-winning mattress.
Who Is Suitable For Nectar Mattress
- Any sleeper who wants a cooling and comfortable high-quality memory foam mattress. It uses two kinds of gel foam to ensure cool sleep all night, and not just the first fewer hours.
- Sleepers who want a longer free trial period. NECTAR provides an unbelievable 365 nights free trial, while we know the industry standard is 100 nights or less. You can return it for free anytime within this period.
- Those who want a longer warranty. It provides an unbelievable forever warranty. No other companies did this before, most of them provided 10 years warranty. They are very confident about their product.
- Those who want a thicker mattress with a limited budget. This is totally 11″ high, with a special 4 layer structure. Most of the other online mattress companies only produce a 10″ mattress.
- Customers, who want an all in one solution, most customers don’t really know what they need, a firm mattress or a softer choice? NECTAR is neither soft nor firm, can adapt to any kinds of sleepers and any kinds of sleeping positions.
- Customers who may wish to change the cover, you can do a spot clean or dry clean, and if you wish, you can give a call to their official site, they will exchange a new mattress cover for free, 5-star service.
- Sleepers who do not live in the US. Most online mattresses only support shipping within the US, but NECTAR did better, they support international shipping, no matter you live in Canada, Europe or even Asia, the shipping fee outside of the US is generally no more than $100. Shipment and return are free within the US.
This is a totally integrated 11″ gel memory foam mattress(industry standard is 10″) and 4 layers (industry standard is 3 layers).
The cover is Tencel and long staple cotton, fully removable, quilted and embroidered, woven and prepared with a healthy aloe based cooling layer to assist air wicking. On top of this, this layer has an additional cotton fabric that is a long staple in nature. The main purpose of the said layer is the fact that it ensures that there is free and conducive free aeration and circulation so that the conditions that you are sleeping under are very conducive to the owner. The fabric also has some resistive aspects that ensure that the mattress is bedbug free. The company itself will always ensure that you have the perfect and best attire to change if you ever need to change the covers. As a result, they are just a phone call away in case of the service said above.
First Layer(Quilted gel memory foam)
The first layer of NECTAR is 1″ quilted gel foam. This is one of the most important attributes that set aside this mattress from most of the others that are in the market. Most companies tend to exclude quilting while building their mattresses since, the process takes up a lot of time, added expense, and manpower. The process will involve the sewing together of various types of materials to form a thicker and also softer layer. This layer assists in softening and cooling the top layer by creating extra loft and top layer breathability.
The second layer is 1″ semi-open lush foam, it’s hard to produce and mostly for medical uses, this gel foam can absorbs and distributes heat away from the sleeper, and easily recovers to the original state unlike lower quality gel foam which feels cool at first, but will heat up after deep sleep. NECTAR also uses a semi–open cell technology in this layer which creates air circulation
The third layer is 3″ adaptive Hi Core memory foam. This is one of those layers that are unique to NECTAR. The main thing that makes this layer miss in many other mattresses that are available in the market is the fact that most engineer using two layers only for cost savings and that Hi Core foams are much more supportive than standard compression foams. The weight of this layer creates a higher cost for shipping, which is paid by NECTAR in full, and due to these factors, most companies tend to overlook a third layer or one adding dense material weight and cost. This layer tends to take the fact that if you sleep there are those places that you will apply more pressure than others. Hi Core ensures a sleeper does not sink into the bed. The main purpose of this layer is to provide contouring and support while combating sinkage.
The last and final layer is a 6″ breathable super premium channeled base layer. The base is the foundation which underpins quality and NECTAR uses a 2.2 ILD weight foam in this layer, which is denser than most other base layers. The NECTAR base also channels air to refresh top layers and cool the mattress by circulating away warmth. No matter what’s the bed size or sleeping position, this mattress will always ensure that you have one of the best places to lay your head at all times.
It’s not limited to the type of bed frame and can fit in most of the frames commercially available. The main bed frames that most tend to use for the bed are box spring, traditional bed frames, platform beds, and the ordinary floor.back to menu ↑
Comfort And Firmness Scale
This mattress is designed to fit most sleepers. We would be rated it 6.5-7/10 (if 10 is hardest) for the firmness level. But this is very personal, you’d better have a try yourself, for me, it feels softer than Tuft&Needle, more comfortable than Casper, and similar to Leesa, albeit with the added quilted top layer that is very comfortable.back to menu ↑
Coupon Code For Nectar Mattress
In terms of the cash, the NECTAR’s vendors have a very flexible system that they expect the customer to pay through. They have PayPal that is an online platform and take all major credit and also debit cards. Additionally, they also offer a fairly unique No Interest and No Credit Check Required Installment Financing Plan available automatically at checkout.
Update on 10/01/2018: Nectar now launched Affirm, As low as $59/month(queen size) at 0% APR.
Shipment, Warranty And Trial Time.
The shipment process is excellent and FREE, with shipping by FEDEX Ground right to the front door of your house. They also offer optional services to unwrap your mattress after the shipment and also if you have no room to store the old mattress that you intend to replace, you may give it to the people that supply and they will leave with it. The services for the delivery and also any returns is absolutely free and as a result, it makes it easier to buy the mattress. NECTAR offers a very powerful lifetime warranty they term The FOREVER Warranty.
Many readers contacted us and asked Nectar vs Leesa, who is better? That’s hard to answer, but remember, if you want a memory foam mattress with low motion transfer and huge feelings, NECTAR is a better choice. On the other side, if you want a push back feeling, just like a latex foam mattress, Leesa is a better choice. If we just talk about money and value, you can save more than $100 with NECTAR.
- 365 nights free trial
- World's first forever warranty mattress
- Totally 11" high, better than industry standard
- Sleep very cool with double gel layers design
- Can renew mattress cover for free
- Best mattress under $1,000
- Bouncy is not as good as latex mattress.