Aloha Sleep Mattress Review
Nest Bedding is the manufacturer of Aloha Sleep Mattress, which is an excellent budget-friendly option for people who prefer to use firm foam beds. The mattress comes with cooling features integrated well within the construction and the fabric. Those people who prefer to sleep on their stomachs or their backs will love this mattress.
- The Aloha Sleep Mattress comes in different sizes, including king, queen, full, twin XL, and twin, while its height is 11 inches.
- It is made of non-toxic materials, and the development does not include any harmful chemicals, which prevents the mattress from giving off a smell.
- The Aloha mattress comes with a lifetime warranty that covers any issues associated with workmanship or materials.
- Nest Bedding offers a 500-night trial period to its users, and if you are not satisfied, they happily refund your money without asking any questions.
- The mattress is equipped with cold sleeping gel-infused memory foam to release pressure to make sure that you don’t feel hot while you sleep on it.
The Aloha Sleep Mattress is best for you if you…
- Sleep hot and get up sweaty and sticky. The external fabric of this mattress is made of a phase change fabric top that is also known as cooling fabric. It absorbs heat from your body and keeps your body calm during sleep.
- Prefer to sleep on your stomach or your back. Even with the passage of time, the mattress doesn’t soften, so people who don’t like a lot of release of pressure will love it.
- Are not a risk taker. Nest Bedding offers a staggering 500-night trial on the Aloha Sleep Mattress.
- Have a tight budget and do not want to spend too much money on your mattress. You can buy this mattress at a very affordable price and fully-loaded with features.
The Aloha Sleep Mattress isn’t best for you if you…
- Are seeking luxury, because you won’t find it with this mattress. Aloha Sleep is supportive and straightforward in its approach, and there are no extra bells or whistles.
- Prefer side sleeping. The 2-inch memory foam and 2-inch transition layer are followed by the base layer, which makes it firmer than other mattresses.
- Are looking for that innerspring feeling. It is a full foam mattress, and there are no coils or springs in it.
What is Aloha Sleep Mattress made of?
The Aloha Sleep Mattress is 11 inches in height, and there are multiple layers involved within it. These layering segments include:
- 8 inches of durable foam in the base with 2 pounds of density.
- 1 inch of ventilated foam for transition with 1.8 pounds of density.
- 2 inches of cooling gel foam with 4 pounds of density.
- Fabric top with a cooling phase change.
The materials that have been used in the making of these layers are of superior quality, with the densities being very durable in each mattress. It means that Aloha Sleep Mattress is built to last for a long time, especially if you take good care of it.
The top comfort layer is 2 inches thick, and it is made of a serene foam that provides initial support to your body during rest. In the middle, there is a 2-inch support layer for responsive support. There is a transition layer between the upper and lower layers, as well. The base layer measures 7 inches and provides a solid foundation for deep compression. The fabric top ensures keeping the bed nice and cool while you are sleeping on it. It is quilted with foam for a comfortable sleeping experience.
The Aloha Sleep Mattress is a mattress of universal comfort and only comes with one firmness level for all types of users. It falls between 5.5 and 6.5 on the scale for firmness, with 10 being the firmest.
The mattress is great for heavy sleepers because it is on the firm side. It is the most suitable product for people who weigh more than 190 pounds. The weight of heavy sleepers won’t compress through the top layers.
The mattress from Nest Bedding is very comfortable, as it is equipped with a quilted foam cover and enriched with Aloha Cooling Fabric. Its serene foam design provides you with a very soothing sleep experience in different positions. This combination also works well to keep the mattress cool. The Aloha Sleep Mattress offers a great mix of comfort with support to prevent pains in the back, shoulders, and hips. The thick base layers also avert sinking, which is quite a regular issue with most memory foams.
The support level of this mattress is excellent, because the 11-inch construction offers top quality comfort, and it does not give you a soft feeling. However, this does cause heavy sleepers to sink into the foam, while lightweight sleepers tend to roll down towards the heavy sleepers. Though it does offer great support to side sleepers who are seeking comfort as an additional feature. Your hips and shoulders won’t go numb, which is what happens when you sleep on most firm mattresses.
Value for your money
Aloha Sleep Mattress is packed with features. Nest Bedding has used cutting-edge technology to produce these mattresses. There are various sizes of these mattresses available at a very competitive price, which makes this mattress one of the leading competitors when it comes to gel-infused memory foams. The superior quality of its construction and the affordable price make it one of the best products available on the market.
Don’t Sleep Hot
Another excellent feature that the Aloha Sleep Mattress has to offer is that it doesn’t make you feel hot while on it. With this mattress, you can always feel cool and comfortable while sleeping. Most memory foam beds make you feel sticky and humid, but this is not the case with the Aloha Sleep Mattress. The mattress is equipped with a unique phase change material within the top cover that keeps the sleeper cool at all times. The top layer is well-infused with gel to keep the sleeper cool.
The 2-inch gel-infused memory foam has a significant role to play when it comes to motion transfer. It makes the foam very responsive, and the bed moves back to its original position as soon as you bounce off of it. The mattress also comes with a durable base foam and a transition layer to keep the edges well-supported. You will only sink in slightly on the sides, but the edge support is pretty decent with the Aloha Sleep Mattress.
The Aloha Sleep does an excellent job preventing a gassing off or smell. The mattress doesn’t give off any smell at night or during any other time. Even when unboxing your new Aloha Sleep Mattress, it won’t smell odd in any way. This is indeed a distinct feature because most memory foams do tend to smell when they are unpacked. However, Aloha Sleep’s gel-infused memory foam gets rid of any smell.
Durability & Longevity
The base layer of the Aloha Sleep is an 8-inch base of layered foam with 2 pounds of density, which is the primary material within the core of this mattress. It not only provides stability to the mattress but also enhances support for an extended period of time. The durable fabric top ensures that the layers are well-protected, and it also ensures long-lasting performance.
Order your Aloha Sleep Mattress right now, and Nest Bedding will deliver you a wonderful sleep companion directly to you within 3 to 6 working days. The packaging of the mattress is done carefully to prevent it from any harm.
Warranty and Return Policy
Nest Bedding Ensures that when you buy your Aloha Sleep Mattress, you should be satisfied with your purchase. For this reason, the company offers a lifetime warranty against all issues regarding craftsmanship and materials, though its use is very rare. The company also offers an industry-leading 500 Nights for your money back guarantee. It promises you peace of mind.
The Aloha Sleep Mattress is proudly made in the US, and its manufacturing does not involve any harmful chemicals. The processes only include certified non-toxic chemicals and materials, which make it environmentally friendly, as well. The company ensures that it uses environmentally friendly practices to complete the manufacturing process of the mattresses.
The four layers of this mattress ensure that you get a good night’s sleep and with strong support, it also makes sure that you sleep comfortably. The mattress comes with a motion transfer feature, along with gel-infused memory foam, to ensure that you stay cool during sleep. Also, the mattress does not give off a bad smell. The Aloha Sleep comes with an industry-leading 500-night trial option, as well. During this trial, if on any of those 500 days you don’t feel comfortable with the mattress, you can send it back, and Nest Bedding will refund your money. The mattress is also covered under a lifetime warranty for any materials and workmanship complaints.
The additional advantage of buying the Aloha Sleep Mattress is that, if you order now, you will also get two pillows free with your mattress. Aloha Sleep comes in various sizes, ranging from twin to California king. These sizes come at very competitive prices, as well.back to menu ↑
If you are looking for a high-quality and simplistic mattress at a very affordable price, then Aloha Sleep is the best option for you. This mattress will serve you well if you prefer to sleep on your stomach or back; because it is firm and also comes with edge support. The product is durable, and it will last longer if you take proper care of it. All in all, it is a great product, with a 500-night trial warranty and a very affordable price.
- Quality sleep
- Awesome warranty and trial
- Ideal for those who sleep on stomach
- New brand, few sales yet
- Price is slight on higher side but offers value for money